Over 75 Years Experience in Estate Planning.
Estate Administration, Personal, Small Business and Farming Services for Saskatchewan
- I wish to make a Will, Power of Attorney or Health Care Directive
- I am an Executor - now what do I do?
- I think I have a claim against an estate
- My parent needs help with managing their affairs
- I am purchasing a house or condominium
- I am purchasing commercial real estate
- I am purchasing farmland
- I am purchasing (or selling) a business
- I want to make a succession plan for my business or farm interest
Personal Attention From Experienced Lawyers
Dean D. Muma
Dean was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan. He attended Campion and Leboldus High Schools. He graduated from the University of Regina with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in 1982 and from the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelor of Laws (J.D.) in 1983. After Law School, Dean returned home to Regina to establish his practice in a small firm setting, which now includes 28 years with SBM Law. Continue..
Robert B. Braun
Bob was born and raised in Regina. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Regina in 1972 and his Law Degree from the University of Saskatchewan in 1975. Bob has practiced law in Regina in a small firm setting for over forty years and his practice is now focused on small business, estate planning, estate administration and real estate. Continue..