Based on your situation, our firm can help if you are dealing with one of the following:
Do you suspect that you are getting short-changed on your rightful inheritance? Have a feeling that the estate is being mishandled? You may be on to something if you feel any of the following:
- The will is a fraud
- Executor is stealing from the estate
- I need to remove the executor
- I am a spouse who was cut out of the will
- Executor is claiming that I am not a relative
Being an executor can feel like there's a target on your back. SBM Law can help you get your peace of mind back.
Are the beneficiaries accusing you of cheating them? Are they challenging the will? Fight back.:
- I need to defend a will challenge
- I'm being accused of taking advantage of the estate
- I have to provide a compulsory accounting
Make a Will or Trust
We recommend wills for younger clients and trusts for middle-aged and older clients. Wills are great because they are relatively quick and easy to make. Trusts are great because they can help you qualify for Medicaid, avoid the courts and control what happens to your money after your death. Here to answer your questions about estate planning:
- How do I make sure the court is not going to void my will?
- Why do I need a lawyer to make a will?
- Should I make a trust?
- How do I plan for a disabled child?
- How do I plan for my own disability?
Take care of your loved one’s estate
SBM Law helps administrators and executors close out and settle estates. Our knowledge of the court system allows us to close and settle matters in Regina without unneeded expenses and delays. Here is some basic information about probating an estate:
- How probate works
- A sample timeline for probate
- What do I need to do when someone dies?